The Award-winning A+ Total Care Team
A+ Total Care has served the local communities of Elko County as an independent, community-focused, family-owned business since opening in 2014. Our passion for excellent service has made A+ an award-winning team, winning us Elko Daily Free Press Reader’s Choice Awards year after year for Best Medical Clinic and General Medical Facility. In 2016, A+ was voted as best employer for the non-mining industry.
The professional A+ team of medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physician and medical assistants, and patient services staff are commitment to treating customers and coworkers alike like family by upholding our We Care Values.
Commitment to Our “We Care” Values
Each Employee is an Essential Piece
The A+ Total Care Essential Piece monthly employee recognition program rewards team members who embody our WeCare values in their work and attitude. These dedicated individuals are nominated by the leadership and fellow staff of A+ for consistently exemplifying standards of excellence that go above and beyond in their attitude, actions, and service.
Working for A+ Total Care
As a member of the A+ Team, you’ll experience a fast-paced, challenging work environment that offers diverse opportunity to apply your skills and talents to serving customers across our urgent care, primary care and occupational medicine offerings. A+ staff members consistently express appreciation of working within a collaborative environment alongside supportive colleagues who genuinely care and promote each other’s growth and success in a family-like atmosphere.
As an A+ Team Member, you’ll enjoy:
- A family-like, rewarding work environment
- Helping our customers by providing compassionate, quality care
- Earning a competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth and continuing education
- Excellent benefits (after 90-day probationary period) including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 72 hours a year
- Eligibility for 50% employer-paid Medical Insurance, employee can get coverage for spouse and children but will be responsible for 100% of premium
- Eligibility for 100% employer-paid Dental and Life Insurance (employee can include spouse and children and pays 100%)
- Free urgent care services for employee and their spouse and children who are under age 18 and living in the same household
- A flexible and accommodating work schedule
- Practicing a customer-centered approached while serving your community